A cardiologist is a medical specialist specializing in the study and treatment of illnesses and conditions of the cardiovascular system. The cardiovascular system includes heart rhythm abnormalities, coronary artery disease, heart attacks, heart defects and infections, and associated disorders. A cardiologist can help you learn about risk factors for heart disease and disorders and help you with measures you can take for better heart health.
It’s critical to discover the appropriate fit between you and your expert when you’re coping with heart disease. Your primary care physician frequently diagnoses heart or vascular illness, who subsequently sends you to a cardiologist. The cardiologist assesses your symptoms and medical history, who may propose testing for a more precise diagnosis.
Cardiologist: A Cardiovascular System Expert
Your cardiologist will next determine if your disease may be treated under his or her care using medications or other available therapies. He may refer you to a cardiovascular surgeon if you need to get your heart, lungs, and blood vessels operated on. you can find the best Cardiologist via the Online portal that lists down the top Cardiologists of Mumbai. Below are the Online Treatment for cardiac issues.
- Atul Limaye: With more than 15 years of experience, Dr. Atul Limaye is currently associated with Fortis hospital Mulund Mumbai as a Senior Consultant. After his training at the highest volume lab in the US, he has a keen interest in complex coronary and peripheral interventions and developed expertise in Interventional Cardiology. Various treatments provided by Dr. Atul Limaye are Coronary Angiogram, Renal Angiogram, Cerebral Angiogram, Peripheral Angiogram, PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal, Coronary Angioplasty, Peripheral Angioplasty, Aortic Stent Grafting, EPS-Electrophysiological, Radiofrequency Ablation, PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber and IVC Filter Insertion.
- Rajiv Karnik: With more than 40 years of experience, Dr. Rajiv Karnik is currently associated with Fortis hospital Mulund Mumbai as a consultant. Interventional Cardiology, Stenting, Valvuloplasty, Angioplasty, Aortic Aneurysm, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Peripheral Artery Disease are some of his areas of expertise. He is a well-known speaker recognized for giving guest lectures in scientific meetings, CME’s, worldwide conferences to talk about the pacemaker.
- S C Munshi: Dr. S.C. Munshi is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with over 52 years of expertise. Currently, He is working as a director in Jaslok hospital, Mumbai. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and the former President of the Indian Cardiological Society, participating in various cardiology research and education training programs. His specializations are Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Heart Valve Disease, Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting, and coronary artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Heart Failure, Heart Transplant, Heart Valve Repair, and Replacement, Peripheral vascular disease Stenting, and Angioplasty.
- Cyrus B Wadia: Dr. Cyrus B Wadia is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with approximately 48 years of expertise and is currently associated with Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai. He is working as a senior consultant and is known for his expertise in Heart Failure, Heart and heart Valve related Replacement, Peripheral vascular disease, Stenting, and Angioplasty. His specialties are Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Heart Valve Disease, Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting, and coronary artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), and Heart Failure.
- Jamshed Dalal: Dr. Jamshed Dalal is a known and competent Cardiologist in India. He has over 37 years of expertise and has conducted over 3000 Cardiac Cath treatments. He is now affiliated with Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital but has previously worked at Leelavati Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, and Wockhardt Heart Hospital. Adult Interventional Cardiology is his area of expertise. Interventional Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, and Electrophysiology are his areas of expertise.
The Human Cardiovascular System
The human cardiovascular system is complex, and cardiologists’ specialization varies. If you feel any discomfort related to the heart, lungs, and blood vessels, getting it checked as soon as possible is advisable. The mentioned above can help you with the appropriate diagnosis for any cardiovascular disease and guide you further for upcoming steps.
Read More – Let’s Discuss CPR
It can assist you in locating and scheduling an appointment with the top doctors or anywhere in India. You may select a cardiac hospital from various options depending on the facility, services provided, and patient ratings and reviews. You may also look up doctors associated with a certain hospital, as well as information such as specialization, expertise, treatment, OPD hours, consultation price, and so on.