Zoho CRM is a highly effective application for managing the sales, marketing, as well as customer service aspects of a business. It is compatible with different kinds of computer OS and even mobile applications. Zoho CRM provides businesses with an amazing solution for excellent customer relationship management. The application can really help in the reduction of costs by centralizing the data and integrating it with a third-party application. It will also help to increase sales by allowing sales automation. It offers good customer segmentation and automation of the sales report.
Benefits offered by Zoho CRM that makes it ideal for your business
- Zoho CRM is one of the most user-friendly software applications which can be personalized and easily monitored. It offers companies effective automation and optimization of the business workflows for reducing manual work which will improve the efficiency and productivity of the business.
- Zoho Marketplace under the Zoho CRM will enable a user to add any third-party plugins as well as extensions to the CRM according to the needs of the business. Zoho CRM makes sure that there is a smooth integration of third-party applications at a minimum cost of coding.
- Zoho CRM helps in the automation of different tasks within a business workflow. This helps businesses to save a huge amount of time as their employees will no longer have to enter all the information manually and can focus their energies on the lead process as well as improving the rate of conversion.
- Zoho CRM allows users to access as well as use its application from any kind of channel, e.g., social media, emails and live channels, etc. Users are able to have a real-time interaction with the customer whenever it is required. This way it can be ensured that there is effective communication with the client which can be converted into a sale.
- Zoho CRM is a pay-as-you-go service which makes it one of the most budget-friendly applications for all kinds of businesses. No business is compelled into a commitment or contract and it provides a variety of payment options that can be changed according to the requirements of the business.
Zoho CRM is undoubtedly one of the best choices for an excellent customer relationship management system available in the market. The lower levels of the pricing plans are suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, while the upper levels are best for bigger companies that come with more requirements as well as a larger budget. Zoho CRM works extremely well for all kinds of businesses, however, it is especially beneficial for new and upcoming businesses that require a system to grow with it.
How does the integration of Zoho WhatsApp help businesses?
The Zoho WhatsApp integration will ensure that all communication with existing customers is extremely productive. Users can also customize the communications. With the integration of Zoho CRM and WhatsApp, businesses are able to get a lot of benefits over their competitors and have the ability to set themselves apart from others. Zoho provides a multi-channel support, therefore, it is possible to reach all customers through chat, emails, social media, and calls. As a result of the integration of WhatsApp with Zoho, this kind of communication will also be available for use.
The integration of Zoho CRM leads to improvement in the sales performance with the help of automation. The integration can be expanded and customized. The analytics and reporting tool will help in providing crucial data that may be used for tracking everything that is going on in the business. This function may also be used for making business strategies and seeing vital outcomes.
How are businesses able to benefit from the Zoho WhatsApp integration?
- Sending automated business messages to multiple sales leads as well as contacts from the WhatsApp application.
- Sending customized messages to a contact or lead for converting him/her into a customer.
- Sending messages in bulk along with attachments to all the listed customers or leads.
- Tracking the information of users from Zoho CRM inside the WhatsApp tool.
Zoho CRM is an excellent platform that helps in uniting all the key aspects of a business in one single place. It helps in having everything in a centralized place, which results in improved productivity. The data that is obtained from CRM is very valuable and useful. The function of the Zoho CRM application helps users in updating the data in other CRM modules or third-party applications with the execution of simple program scripts. Zoho also helps in the segmentation of the customers, resulting in much more controlled management, as well as improved customer retention.