You know that feeling when you finally find that perfect item you’ve been looking for? That sense of relief and joy? We want to bring that feeling to everyone who shops with us.
Here are some tips on how to make the best buy hacks purchase decisions, so you can confidently buy the perfect product for you.
1. Research before you buy tips. Make sure you do your research so you know what the right product is for your needs.
2. Ask someone else’s opinion about it, too. You may not know everything there is to know about a specific product or need, but chances are someone in your life does! Ask them for their opinion before making a purchase decision.
3. Read reviews before buying anything
Section 1: Know what you’re looking for
Before we start, let’s make sure you know what you’re looking for! Before you start browsing through products on our website, take a minute to look at our product categories. Each product category includes a list of the top-rated products for that category. Make sure you’re looking at the best choices for your needs.
Did you know that over 75 per cent of customers buying from our website are repeat customers?
Take some time to look at the various products on the top-rated and most rated products lists. The products listed are some of the most popular products on our site. Some of the products that made the list, but have lower ratings, are still good products that can be very useful to you.
See the 10 most popular products and the 5 least popular products in this category.
Research Before Buying
1. Research the vendor. Visit their website to learn more about the vendor and if they carry what you are looking for.
2. Check if they have an e-commerce site. Look for the name of the vendor and for a link to the product page for purchase. Check if they have an option to buy it online.
3. Read customer reviews. Read reviews to find out what customers are saying. If there are none, ask your friends or family about it.
4. Read reviews on blogs or sites related to the vendor. If there are none, ask your friends or family about it.
5. Get the opinions of the target audience. Find out what the people in your target audience think of the product or service that you are interested in.
6. Ask other people who have bought the product or service for recommendations.
Ask Your Friends for Their Opinion
Visit ProductReview.com or ProductReview.ie to read reviews of different products
Check out this wonderful resource from ConsumerSearch.ie
4. Try it yourself
Visit the product in the store to see if you think it will suit your needs and lifestyle
5. Take advantage of our resale and consignment service
We have a reseller programme available in our stores where you can trade or sell pre-loved items from your wardrobe. Take advantage of this fantastic service by visiting a store near you. You’ll be able to turn unwanted items into something you really want.
6. Make online purchasing your first choice
Buy online as much as possible. Don’t forget that you can shop 24/7 with us, all you have to do is sign up.
Read Reviews Before Making a Final Decision
4. Read up on the brand before purchasing anything. Familiarize yourself with the brand, to make it easier to know when you have a need or are just looking for a novelty gift.
5. Understand your money-back guarantee. Find out if there is a money-back guarantee. If not, you need to feel comfortable buying the product anyway.
6. Do a price comparison. Make sure you are comparing the price of similar products. This could save you a lot of money, so it’s worth the time.
7. Do a visual price check. Measure the product and compare it to another similar product in your home. You may be surprised at how much cheaper it really is.
8. Do a blind comparison. Ask someone else to compare the product to the price tag.
Read More – Assess Your Budget: How Much Do I Need to Spend?