What is Sirona Cup?
Sirona menstrual cup is a very modern and comfortable product for periods. It is a totally
leak-free and reusable menstrual product in comparison to other period pads. These sirona menstruation cups are made up of silicon which is mainly used in medical catheters or baby nipples which
is highly toxin-free.
How to Use Sirona Cups?
- First of all, wash your hand and vaginal region before inserting a menstrual cup.
- Firstly apply water at the edge of the cup to insert easily.
- Then fold the menstrual cup in half and insert it into the vagina.
- Carefully rotate the menstrual cup and it will open into the vagina and seal the menstrual
- And then all blood will collect into this menstrual cup.
- Firstly wash your hands.
- Then carefully pull the base of the menstrual cup.
- Pinch at the stem of the menstrual cup to release the seal and then pull down.
- After removing the menstrual cup, wash it into the sink and insert it again.
Advantages of Sirona Cups
- These cups do not contain chemicals found in menstrual pads such as bleach which is very harmful to skin that can result in rashes. So Sirona cup is a totally rash-freeproduct.
- It gives protection for 8-10 hours with no leakage.
- It is cheaper than menstrual pads or tampons as it is reusable.
- It is safer than other tampons or pads because pads or tampons absorb the blood but their menstrual cups collect the blood that’s why there is no chance of infections.
Disadvantages of Sirona Cup
- Some girls or women are allergic to silicone or latex which cause itching or irritation in the vaginal region.
- Sometimes cervix size does not fit with menstrual cups so it can be a little tricky to use loose menstrual cups.
- Sometimes it causes pain and discomfort to insert or remove the menstrual cup.
Note:- All the above information is just only for basic Knowledge. We did not commit that the above information is 100% true therefore we just you to talk or concern with your gynaecologist Before using this product.