Italian Cream cake with toasted pecans enfolds in cream cheese icing and toasted coconuts!
I made this cake today for my sweet grandfather, the best man in the whole world, for his 80th birthday.
This cake is a moist cake with sweetened coconut and chopped pecans!
I expect you love it as much as we do! Please give me suggestions if you have ideas to make it!
Everyone loves this cake, and cannot believe it starts with a mix!
The frosting recipe makes a lot of frosting, as my family likes it depraved!
This keto Italian cream cake is like paradise in your mouth! If you have not to endeavor this cake yet, you are fully missing out!
A sweet and moist cake filled with coconut and pecans and topped with creamy nutty frosting! Beyond delicious!
- Prep Time25 minutes
- Cook Time30 minutes
- Cooling Time (Layers) 2 hrs.
- Total Time55 minutes
Servings: 12 pieces
Ingredients required for Italian Cream Cake:
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– ½ tsp. baking powder
– 1 cup salted butter softened
– 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
– ½ cup light brown sugar
– 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
– ½ tsp. pure almond extract
– 5 large eggs
– 1 cup whole buttermilk
– 14 oz. package sweetened flaked coconut divided
– 1 ½ cup pecan pieces toasted divided
– 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese softened
– 1 cup unsalted butter softened
– 2 lb. powdered sugar
– 2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
– ½ tsp. pure almond extract
– reserved coconut toasted
– ½ cup reserved toasted pecans
Preparation Method for Italian Cream Cake:
- The first method is we have to preheat our oven to 220 C and spray the pan with cooking spray or grease with melted butter.
- Then we have to sift the flour, baking soda, and baking powder altogether.
- Take a large bowl and add cream, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pure vanilla, and almond extracts and with the help of a hand mixer or electric mixer blend it till well combined or beat it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add one beaten egg and mix well.
- Then we have to add sifted dry ingredients and the buttermilk and beat with a hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
- With your hands add half of the coconut and add one cup of toasted pecans.
- Add the batter into the baking pan and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes only or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Then allow them to cool fully.
- Take a large bowl and add cream cheese and cream together and butter and stir well.
- Then we have to add vanilla extract, almonds, powdered sugar and mix well till well combined.
- Serve cake on a plate and top with chopped pecans.
Serving: 1piece |
Calories: 1216kcal |
Carbohydrates: 149g |
Protein: 11g |
Fat: 68g |
Saturated Fat: 38g |
Trans Fat: 1g |
Cholesterol: 201mg |
Sodium: 505mg |
Potassium: 315mg |
Fiber: 6g |
Sugar: 123g |
Vitamin A: 1101IU |
Vitamin C: 1mg |
Calcium: 79mg |
Italian Cream Cake Making (TIPS):
We can also use brown sugar because it gives amazing flavor.
I suggest you use all butter in the cream cake.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Should Italian Cream Cake be refrigerated?
Yes, we can refrigerate the Italian cream cake recipe. We have to remove it from the refrigerator before serving.
Q. What is the name of the Italian cake?
Italian cream cake has 7 classic names.
· Babà or Babbà
· Cassata Alla Siciliana
· l Pandoro Veronese
· Schiacciata Alla Fiorentina
· Dolce Alla Napoletana
Q. What is Italian Cream Cake made of?
Italian cake is made of pecans and coconut and top with whipped cream frosting.
Q. How do you thicken cream cheese frosting?
The best way to thicken cream cheese frosting is to refrigerate it for 5-10 minutes. As the butter cools, it’ll help firm up the frosting.
You can also add the meringue powder to thicken the frosting and keep it stable. I’ve done this so many times and it works like an appeal.
Q. What is the most popular cake in Italy?
Tiramisù is a strong heaping of savoiardi, which is blown out in coffee. It has a lavish cream that uses eggs, sugar, and mascarpone sometimes blended with hints of liqueur.